This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
I can't open my OfficeConnect file. Are there any troubleshooting steps that I can try?
- Open the file in Excel (not OC Excel).
- You'll be prompted about the file extension being different - click Yes to still open it.
- You'll be asked if you want corrupted data to be repaired - click Yes.
- You may be prompted again about the file extension - click Yes.
- Save the file.
- Excel will save the new file with a .xlsx extension, so navigate to where you saved the file, and then change the file's extension to .xlsxai.
If these steps are unsuccessful, please reach out to Support by giving us a call or emailing us at Support@adaptiveinsights.com.