Before you begin
- Verify that you have installed OfficeConnect.
- OfficeConnect is enabled for your instance.
- You have the Access OfficeConnect permission.
Log In to OfficeConnect
- Start MS Excel, Word, or PowerPoint.
- Open a blank workbook, document, or presentation.
- Select the OfficeConnect tab in the ribbon.
- Select Log In and enter your Adaptive Planning user ID and password.
You may be prompted to update OfficeConnect. Always click Yes to get the latest version.
Use SAML SSO to Log In
If SAML is turned on for your instance, you can log in to OfficeConnect using the SAML SSO settings. See Enable SAML SSO for All Users.
Depending on which SSO option is enabled, you can log in to OfficeConnect using you Adaptive Planning credentials.
- Allow only SAML SSO. Enter your Adaptive Planning username or email. Leave the password field blank and select Submit. You are redirected and can log in using your IDP credentials.
- Allow SAML SSO and direct Adaptive Insights login. Do only one of the following:
- Enter your Adaptive Planning credentials to log in.
- Enter your Adaptive Planning username or email and select Submit. Leave the password field blank to use SAML SSO. You are redirected and can log in using your IDP credentials.