Contains preview content for the 2020R2 release.
- Go to www.adaptiveinsights.com. IS THIS CHANGING?
- Enter your username and password in the fields.
- To make subsequent logins easier, check Remember Username. The next time you visit the login page you will only need to provide your password.
- Click Submit.
If you forget your password, click Forgot your password?
Change Your Home Page
The page you see when you first log in is the home page your administrator set for you. You can change your home page.
If you're an admin and you want to change the default home page of a user, see Create, Edit, and Delete Users.
From My Profile
- From the toolbar, click the arrow to the right of the profile icon and select Settings.
- Find the Home page dropdown, and select a different home page.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
From the Welcome Page
Check this to make sure it's still true
- From the nav menu, click the arrow next to Support and then click Welcome.
- Find the Select Your Own Home Page tile and click the Set home page link.
- Choose from the Home Page drop-down.
- Click Save.
Set Dashboards as Your Home Page
If Dashboards is turned on for your instance and you have the Access Dashboards permission, you can set your home page to:
- The Dashboards overview page.
- A specific shared perspective.
- A specific dashboard within a perspective.
The options that you can select from are based on your access.