This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How do I setup Integration between NetSuite and Adaptive?
Follow these steps to establish the initial integration between your NetSuite and Adaptive Insights instances and enable single sign on between the two applications. If you have already established the initial integration between NetSuite and Adaptive Insights, start at step A3.
Setup Integration between your NetSuite Instance and Adaptive Insights for NetSuite Bundle.
- Login to your Adaptive Insights instance with your credentials.
- Go to Integration > NetSuite Setup. Fill out this page and hit Save.
- Go to Admin > Edit user and select your username. You will see a separate field on this screen under the Adaptive Insights login that asks for your NetSuite Login Email. This has to match your NetSuite login exactly. Type in your NS login and hit Submit.
The NetSuite Login Email field will be pre-populated with your AP Login email.
- If you do not see the NetSuite Login Email field, your AP instance is not enabled for NetSuite Financial Planning. If this is the case, please contact your NetSuite Account Manager.
- Repeat this step for every NetSuite user that requires access to NetSuite Financial Planning
Install the Adaptive Insights for Netsuite Bundle
- Log in to NetSuite and follow these steps to install the bundle:
Go to Setup -> Customization -> Search & Install Bundle
Change Location to "Production Account", enter TSTDRV924675 for Account ID
Search for the bundle
Install the Financial Planning bundle with ID 30441
Upon completing these steps, the Financial Planning tab should appear and you should be able to navigate within Financial Planning seamlessly.
Your web browser must allow cookies from the
adaptiveplanning.com domain. Check any browser settings that might restrict cookie access.