This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
I am receiving an error within my Integration Task when it is being automatically ran. The task can be ran manually without any error, but when it is ran automatically through a schedule it fails. How do I resolve this error to have the task run overnight without any discrepancies?
Typically, this error occurs when the user who was originally set to automatically run the task no longer exists in the instance.
To resolve this error, update the user "automatically" running the task with the steps below.
- Go to Integration > Design Integrations > Tasks > and choose the tasks you would like to update
- Within the Schedule Settings, choose the dropdown beneath "Next Scheduled Run" and choose settings
- In the Edit Schedule menu, uncheck "Active" and then click Save for the schedule and task.
- Then, navigate back to the schedule settings for the task and select "Active" and "Run as me"
- Click Save for the Schedule and the Task