You can open several Adaptive Planning sheets each in their own Excel sheet tab - letting you focus on specific areas of the plan. For example, if you are responsible for a specific department, you can work on plans for expenses, resources, and revenue for that department level only.
To create a multi-sheet workbook:
- Connect to Adaptive Planning.
- Open a modeled Resource sheet for what-if head-count planning. Select a version and level, such as Working Budget version and a Sales level.
- Rename the sheet locally in Excel. For example, rename from Sheet 1 to
- On a second Excel sheet, open a standard sheet (keeping the same version and level). For example, open an expense sheet and rename from Sheet 2 to
- On a third Excel sheet, open a cube sheet. Rename the sheet locally, from Sheet 3 to